Monday, January 12, 2009

So we started our first week of school with a 2 hour delay last Monday for snow...and 2 days later it was all gone! That's when all of the flooding occurred on the west side and I am grateful that all our family and friends made it through that scary time safely. The last few weeks our house has had a couple expensive hiccups and we are on our way to fixing them. The water line from our house to the road burst so we had to pay a pretty penny to fix that. Then our vent to our dryer wasn't working so by the man power of my Dad and Ryan they did some home repair themselves and our dryer is now back to only needing one cycle to dry our clothes!!!!!!!!(it is the little things in life that can make you so happy)We had a busy weekend with basketball games and activities at Davis. We fit in an ultrasound with my cousin Judye on Saturday night, she is a doctor here in Yakima and she let us come in and watch the baby move and wiggle for about an hour. The last time we saw that baby it was only 5 weeks and looked like a circle. Now it looks like a baby!! Arms and legs moving around like crazy. I was so happy to see that the baby is growing fast and looking great. Well I have a doctors appointment on the 21st so that will be the next big thing in baby's life. I hope everyone is doing well and staying dry....xoxo

Here is a side belly shot at 15 weeks :)-and yes that is what I wore to school today...I LOVE being a PE teacher!



These are pictures of the newest member of our family Sammie our kitten. It was one of Greyson's Christmas presents and boy does he love her! He almost cried the other day when we had to go to school and leave Sammie at home. She has had a little rough start to her life but with some love and care we are hoping she we will get through her first kitten cold and back to normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment